We are committed to protecting our customers' privacy. Your privacy through the use of the Web site located at URL http://www.Legeris.net ("Site") is paramount.
1.What information do we collect from you?
In order to better provide you with numerous products and services, the Site collects two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using the Site. The Online Store collects information on behalf of Digital River GmbH (Share-it).
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. Personal information is requested when you order a product or service and correspond with us. This information might include your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address. With this information, we can fill your service and product orders and better provide you with personalized services.
We promise not to use this information for anything other than the purpose of letting you know about SP Additions product information or provide your information to 3rd parties.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather no information of this type.
2.Where do we collect information from you and how do we use it?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide our visitors with a superior customized online experience. We use the customer contact information to fulfill orders, contact prior purchasers to inform them of their order status and to send product related e-mails.
Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to keep in contact with those that have an interest in Legeris.
3.How can you update or correct your Personally Identifiable Information?
During the online ordering process you can review, change or delete the information that you have submitted. You may change any of your personal information in your account online at any time. Information is stored in the Share-it service provided by Digital River GmbH, Zendesk where you can report product related issues and MailChimp list Register for Legeris Download where you registered to download Legeris. Simply logon to any of the services and update your account information.
You may ask to have some or all of your account information deleted or removed. Upon such a request by you, we will delete as much of your account information as possible. However, because we keep track of all past purchases, not all information related to past purchases will be completely removed from our databases due to legal obligations.
Information held in a MailChimp list ‘Register for Legeris Download’ is required to maintain product license keys and cannot be deleted while you are still using Legeris.
5.What are your choices regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
With your consent, we may from time to time send you e-mail or other communications regarding Legeris. You may "opt-out," or unsubscribe from our newsletters and updates, by following the unsubscribe instructions in any e-mail you receive from us. You may also unsubscribe by going to Zendesk, signing in with your account information. Once you are logged in you may scroll to the bottom of the page and un-check the opt-in box. Then click on 'Update Account' and you will not receive any further communications or mailings. Information held in MailChimp list ‘Register for Legeris Download’ is required to maintain product license keys.
6.Use of "cookies"
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use this Site. Our policy is that we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors to our Site under 18 years of age. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us by clicking here so that we may delete the minor's information.
9.Data We Retain About You
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see Your legal rights below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
10.What Are Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.